So, Faith was kind enough to award me the Liebster Award (who was Liebster and what is it an award for? I’m not entirely sure… but it looked fun and I was touched that Faith thought of me, so why not?) and so here I am! I know I’ve not been blogging very much–I’ve been moving for the summer and going through a rough time in my personal life, and I let things slide. But I’m going to work to do better. Thank you for your patience!
What is this Liebster Award? Well here are the rules…
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 new questions.
3. Nominate other bloggers (however many or few as you’d like).
4. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominated.
5. Notify the new nominees of their award.
Simple enough! So here go my answers to Faith’s questions:
1. Do you have any new ventures going (business, writing, life, etc.)?
Quite a few, actually. As I mentioned, I just moved for the summer–living more than five hours away from my family. I’m staying with my aunt and her family for a few months–just helping out, working, studying, trying new things. Should be fun! I also recently started selling Jamberry nails, which I love so far. As for writing, I’m still working on Implant. My goal is still to have it out this month or next.
2. What is your favorite time waster?
I don’t consider television a complete time waster, but I probably watch more than can be justified as “market research” or “inspiration” so I guess that’s my answer! I just love stories and it’s a good destresser sometimes.
3.Can you play an instrument? If so, which one? If not, which one would you like to play?
I play guitar, violin, piano, and Irish whistle. None of them terribly well, since I’m self-taught in the latter two and didn’t go very far in the former, but I enjoy them.
4. If you received an extra $200 this month, what would you do with it?
Put it towards saving for a car. Boring, I know.
5. Do you have a favorite book of the Bible?
I think I’ll have to be very typical and say Psalms. It’s always so comforting to me. But it’s almost a three way tie with Romans and Isaiah. I read those three most often.
6. How about a favorite genre to read?
I mainly read sci-fi, mystery, Christian living, and classics/literary fiction. But I can always branch out for a good story.
7. Can you rub your tummy and pat your head at the same time? How about vice versa?
Yes and yes! I’m talented that way.
8. Ebook or Paperback?
9. What is your favorite movie(s)?
Gods & Generals.
10. Email or phone call?
Depends on the person. For most people, email.
11. What is your favorite snack food?
I have to say chocolate. Any kind, but mostly plain and dark. Maybe with some mint.
Now for my eleven new questions!
1. What book are you reading right now?
2. What’s your favorite TV show?
3. What’s your favorite place to go on a day out?
4. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
5. What does a typical lunch look like for you?
6. Do you have any siblings? How many and what are their names and ages (if you’re comfortable sharing said information)?
7. Do you work? If so, what is your job?
8. Are you in a romantic relationship? If so, how long have you been together?
9. Are you right- or left-handed?
10. Do you care about style and fashion at all? If so, how would you describe your style?
11. If you have a wall calendar for this year, what is its theme?
And my people to tag:
Aubrey Hansen (just to make things fun!)
Jonathan Garner (I doubt he’ll do it, but I hope he will!)
Thank you again, Faith!